- See a professional Counsellor that will focus on therapeutic interventions to help you develop effective coping strategies to deal with trauma-related symptoms.
- Therapy can also work with you to help you understand issues related to trauma and how they can develop.
- We can help you discover your pathway to safety as well as techniques how to move along that road.
- The Counsellor can also work with you regarding other problems that may have developed in your life for example drug or alcohol misuse, relationship difficulties, employment issues etc.
- You may access Pathways to Personal Safety by a Mental Health Plan that can be given by your doctor or psychiatrist. This gives you six free consultations with a Counsellor from Pathways to Personal Safety. You may also get an additional four with a second referral from a GP or Psychiatrist.