Pathways to Personal Safety.
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to trauma, it is important to understand that you are not alone and that you don’t need to suffer any further. Pathways for Personal Safety is a service that offers you the chance to start your journey to feel safe again.
- Treatments are provided by Social Worker who is an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker and has had many years experience working alongside people who have had issues related to trauma.
- All clients that receive individual counselling are entitled to receive bulk billing under Medicare, in order to ensure that clients receive no out of pocket expenses in their journey to safety and recovery.
- Pathways to Personal Safety also conducts group therapy sessions for people who may wish to meet other people who have experienced situations similar to what they have experienced. This can help people be able to meet more people and travel together towards their journey to personal safety.
- If you have any questions related to Pathways to Personal Safety, please don’t hesitate to contact us by
Phone- 0423 223 739
or Email- email@example.com